x

Sales Tax inclusive price on POS and sales tax exclusive price Online

Looking to understand how I can setup pricing for an item in relation to Sales Tax in the below scenario:

Item A- Online- Price is exclusive of Sales tax and Sales Tax is calculated at Checkout (already configured)

Item A- on Android app connected to reader- Price needs to be inclusive of Sales Tax and shouldn't be further added at checkout.

Looking to see if there is an option other than toggling the Sales Tax off during the POS sale

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Before I dig in here, I just want to make sure I understand the question, @terrabutterco.

When you say "already configured" in regards to the first situation with Item A, are you saying that you're good to go there?

We can get back to that one if not!

In the meantime, for the second situation - you can set up a tax that will be included in the item price via your POS 😊

I hope I'm understanding what you're looking to do here, but please be sure to provide a bit more detail if I'm not quite hitting all the points here, or am answering the wrong question!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Best Answer

Before I dig in here, I just want to make sure I understand the question, @terrabutterco.

When you say "already configured" in regards to the first situation with Item A, are you saying that you're good to go there?

We can get back to that one if not!

In the meantime, for the second situation - you can set up a tax that will be included in the item price via your POS 😊

I hope I'm understanding what you're looking to do here, but please be sure to provide a bit more detail if I'm not quite hitting all the points here, or am answering the wrong question!

Valentina
Message 2 of 4

Thank you! That's what I was looking for

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Fantastic! 🙌

Valentina
Message 4 of 4