x

Salon retail loyalty

I’m a salon suite owner and I’m looking to set up a loyalty for my retail items of earn 1 point for every $10 on retail purchase ( not services). 10 points would give you $10 off( once you reach $100) . Can I only set up by category OR $ amount, not both? What do other salons do?  Also when did the price jump to $45 from $25? That a lot for just 1 provider.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@Amysti

Hi there! Good questions.

Lets see if we can tackle this. With Retail and Services on your account, we'll want to make sure only your retail items are applied to the sales.

There are two ways to do this:

1. You can categorize the loyalty accrual, in that case you would want to say "Buy 10 get one free," instead of the monetary accrual.  Monetary accrual would be more for if you wanted to offer a discount over anything purchased (services or retail) and when they hit a dollar amount it would apply to anything.
  2. The second way you can do this is by adding All items with a specialized number of points accrued to the sale. For instance, something that costs $10, would qualify for 10 points. You can break down your inventory item by item and have them each have a specific point accrual. This is very cumbersome to set up - but it's a way to do it where you can add dollar value and redeem at 100 points. (instead of $100).  

Happy to explain more if you have questions on these or seek out what might be the best possible answer for you.
kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 4

Cant do buy 9 get 1 free. Too much of a price difference  between products. Need spend $100 on retail get $10 off.

Message 3 of 4

Cant do buy 10 get 1 free. Too much of a price difference  between products. Need spend $100 on retail get $10 off.

Message 4 of 4