x

Scheduling and invoicing for multiple days?

I am trying to schedule a dog boarding service (24 hour srvc) that starts on one day and ends 5 days later at no specific time. Id like to schedule and have the invoice sent all at once in such a way that it shows as scheduled for my calendar and she can see the dates for confirmation without having to set it up with 5 different line items for the service. The price is actually per day and not per 5 days. 

Does that make sense? Id like it to show something like: 

Boarding from june 25 through june 30-$40 per dog per night

Total = $ 200 

While also showing as booked on the calendar. Is this possible or will i have to mark the calendar with the booking while separately invoicing her? I dont find any way to create a service that lasts 24 hours. I would assume this would equate what a hotel or bed and breakfast would want to do....

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Rhondalynn32. Thanks for your question!

We don't have the ability to set up appointments and invoices hand in hand in this way. While invoices can be sent from the Appointments app, you're only able to send an invoice from one appointment- not multiple.

You're instinct is correct in that you would want to go ahead and set the appointments up for the week and then create an invoice separately with the total amount.

Sorry I don't have a better answer or workaround for you. I'll make sure we bring this up to our Product Teams.

Let me know if any other questions come up!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Rhondalynn32. Thanks for your question!

We don't have the ability to set up appointments and invoices hand in hand in this way. While invoices can be sent from the Appointments app, you're only able to send an invoice from one appointment- not multiple.

You're instinct is correct in that you would want to go ahead and set the appointments up for the week and then create an invoice separately with the total amount.

Sorry I don't have a better answer or workaround for you. I'll make sure we bring this up to our Product Teams.

Let me know if any other questions come up!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3

Bea, 

I had this EXACT question.  I was disappointed to read this is the answer 😞

Any chance that there's been a change since this was posted almost 3 years ago??

Hailey MostynG&G's
Message 3 of 3