x

Services Order Displaying Differently

Hello @JJ_  and @sayra ,

I'm encountering something strange. My list of services on my Appointments page shows up in alpha order in Firefox, but in reverse alpha in Safari, Chrome and on mobile. Here are a couple of screenshots:

Firefox:

FirefoxFirefox

Safari:

SafariSafari

Is there a way to fix this so that my services always display in alpha order no matter the device or browser?

Thank you in advance!

Jason

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello again @JasonR 

I was unable to find anything else on my end. The best route to take here would be to get this escalated so that our product team can take a look at it closely. 

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our Square Online team can dig in with you. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Hey @JasonR

Thanks for your screenshots, these are very helpful. Let us look into this for you a bit more. We can also see that you are not subscribed to Square Appointments, correct? We ask as there may be a feature that can help with this if you were to use Square appointments. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 9

Hello @sayra ,

Thank you for looking into this for me. I'm actually subscribed to Square Appointments and that is how I created my booking page with services.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 9

Hey there @JasonR 

This one looks like we might need to escalate it as the items should display in the same order on all devices. 

I am going to reach out to our Advanced Support team on this one and  I will get back to you once they shine a light here. 

Update: While working on the escalation, I noticed that on my end both browsers look the same. Here is a screenshot of how I see it right now:

Let me know if it shows the same way to you to know. I will keep an eye out for your reply.

JJ
Message 4 of 9

Hello @JJ_ 

Thank you for your reply!

I just checked on two different mac desktop computers and on Firefox it looks like this, which is how I want it to display:

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 10.24.18 AM.png

I'm on the most recent version of Firefox...

However I also just checked on my iPhone 13 on Chrome, Firefox and Safari and they are all showing my items in reverse order like this:

IMG_9451.PNG

And as I mentioned in my previous message, the items are displaying in reverse order on the desktop versions of Safari and Chrome.

Any input on how to fix this would be so greatly appreciated!

Jason

Message 5 of 9

Best Answer

Hello again @JasonR 

I was unable to find anything else on my end. The best route to take here would be to get this escalated so that our product team can take a look at it closely. 

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our Square Online team can dig in with you. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Message 6 of 9

Hi @JJ_ 

I reached out directly to Square Support and we were able to resolve the issue.

Thank you so much!

Jason

Message 7 of 9

Has there been any updates I’ve used square for 6 yes with this exact issue it’s annoying still to this day 

Message 8 of 9

Hey @KariiMar

Just like with Jason, I will recommend you reach out to our support team because these cases have nuances and what may have worked for another Seller might not be the solution for yours. 

Our eCommerce team can be reached at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours, you will be required to enter your Customer Code to validate your account.

You can also get in touch with our Messaging and Email Support Teams here.

JJ
Message 9 of 9