x

Set Business Hours to Open 24 hours a Day

I need help setting my business hours in appointments.

My business is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I have each and every day set to be open from 12:00AM to 12:00AM with 4 hour appointment times, but for some reason, my clients cannot create an appointment between 10:00PM and 11:59PM.

How do I get the platform to be able to let my clients book any available time?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

I am in the same situation. My business hours are also a 24/7 and clients can't book multiple hours through midnight. I just have it set so that every service is 1 hour max and then have to manually edit the hours after booking. This is quite a hassle though.

Has anyone discovered a fix and/or have any information on whether or not this feature will be added in the Appointments platform? It would be nice and convenient to offer services that can be scheduled overnight without me having to edit them post booking.

Thank you.

Message 2 of 12

Hello @FineLine and @billginct

This is a great question. Appointments won't let you book two days at once. So if your appointment's are in 4 hour increments it won't allow a customer to book it beginning at 10:00pm. Although, if you make these appointments into smaller chunks of time the customer can book 10:00pm - 11:59pm. Then select the subsequent day to finish booking the rest of the appointment. 

I know it isn't the prettiest workaround, but it will get your appointments booked. I'll make sure to pass your experiences along to our Appointments Team! 

Message 3 of 12
Beta Member

Any updates on being able to set appointment times to 24 hrs a day?

Message 4 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Hi @zroom!

No updates on this yet but we'll update the thread if this ever becomes implemented.

Thanks for adding your post so the Appointments team can see you're another seller looking for it!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 12

Any update on this feature? This work around is quite sloppy and my clients are always getting confused when it comes to booking multiple hours through midnight. I was hoping this would have gotten a fix by now.

Message 6 of 12

@FineLine If an update becomes available- we'll be sure to update the thread!

Ashley C
Message 7 of 12

My booking availability only goes up til 6pm.  My business hours are set from 12AM to 11:59PM, all 7 days.  The appointment availability is also set to these same hours.  I'm not sure why it would only allow the latest booking to be 6pm?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 12

Hey @Mature,

I moved your post to an existing thread where another seller had the same question.

Check out Chad's answer above for more details.

Ashley C
Message 9 of 12

Has anyone worked out how to set your Pickup and Shipping to be 24/7? I want people to be able to purchase products for Pickup at any time of the day, not just business hours.

Message 10 of 12

Whenever this becomes an option that would be greatly appreciated. I own a recording studio and we have sessions throughout the night. My clients aren't able to book late night sessions themselves and therefore it hinders my business flow when it comes to scheduling. Please do something about this ASAP so we can add operational hours to 24/7. 

Message 11 of 12

Hey Square team! Has there been any progress on getting the bookings to work overnight? I am a limo provider and personally use square for 3 of my 5 businesses and I was hoping that this would work for me. Unfortunately, though without the configuration being changed the system is stopping my availability for rentals at 8 pm, which is early for club goers. 

Message 12 of 12