x

no show reversal

Is there a way to reverse a no show from a clients profile?  Sometimes we mark a client as a no show by accident and need to undo the no show in their profile so that they are not penalized when they book future appointments.  Is there a way to do this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hi @btchu - Unfortunately, this is not an available feature at this time. However, I have passed on your feedback to our Appointments team. We'll make sure to announce it if this changes in the future.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 6

I accidentally clicked no show on a customer. Is there any way I can undo the no show?

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

@Alexx_ajp 

Looks like another seller beat you to asking the same question 😔 At this time, the ability to undo 'no-show' from a client's provide is not available. 

Tagging your post so our Appointment's Product Team can see that your asking for this feature. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Hello 🙂 I accidentally marked my client as a No Show.  Is the Square CRM system updated to have this as a reversal option?  If so, please advise.  Thank you :0)

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @BiosoundChris Since we prompt for confirmation when marking as No Show we currently don't have a way to undo this selection. However, you are able to refund any applicable fees via the Transactions page.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6