x

Setting up Notifications when someone signs up to my newsletter

When I set up my website earlier this year I naturally included the "Keep in the Loop" email sign-up option. I assumed (foolishly) that when someone signed up for updates I would receive a notification. This morning I was carrying out some updating to the site content and just by chance noticed and checked out the Form Submission link. I discovered that a few people had signed up to to my so far non-existent newsletter and I knew nothing about them signing up. I have tried to find a way to set up an email notification when someone signs up but have had no success so far. Is there a way to do this as it would seem totally impractical to expect site owners/managers to have to check this manually every day.

The other problem I have is that every email subscription is duplicated (same date each time) and the most recent is repeated 4 times. Does anyone have an answer for this or a suggestion as to why it is happening?

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @hbg_01, thanks for your post.  

I just had a quick look at my account and found that receiving a notification when someone signs up using the "stay in the loop" part of Square online is not available at this time. This is considered a feature request, so I've escalated this to our products team as feedback for product improvement.  

As for the duplicated email subscription, could you send a screenshot of what you are seeing on the screen when checking these subscriptions? I'll escalate this to our team to see if there is a bug on the backend. Make sure to blur out any of your customer's private information, if applicable. 

Thanks!

Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content