x
Beta Member

Shirt Business help!

I own a small shirt business that travels to shows. We do not direct internet access - just cellular data.  I need tip and advice from other businesses that use square that create custom shirts.  

I want to know if there is a way for an associate to put in an order where we can see in the back.  I have tried to call tech support and either language/accent barrier or they hung up...

Please help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

We run a fireworks stand with Square on iPads with just cellular data.  I connect a Bluetooth printer that we print the receipt too to use as a pull list.  I haven't tried it but you may be able to connect a Bluetooth printer as an order printer.  This is normally used in restaurants.

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hello @Bearscaveprints, Helen here from the Community team. I took a look and I see that you were able to call in yesterday — very sorry for for the connection issues you experience when you first tried to call! 

I just wanted to add on to @RHatch's reply and let you know that as soon as a payment is completedin the Point of Sale the app you can view the transcation/order details from your online Square Dashboard from a computer browser. So if your associate takes an order wtih the app, you can view it on the Dashboard and start working on the shirt/check your orders at the same time.

I hope this helps but if you have any questions let us know a bit more about your checkout flow/work flow so the Community can provide a solution or workaround for you! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3