x

Sort customers by service

How do I sort my customers by the services they have received?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @LVPMU!

There's not a way to currently do this.

Can you explain more why this would be helpful for your business? I can pass it along as a feature request!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I personally have clients who have services that need to be redone or touched up after a certain period of time, so having the option to search based on those services lets me conveniently reach out to them instead of having to go back through my calendar months at at time

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

@Jbtcreations ;

Do you know how to Download and export your Transactions to a Google or Excel Spreadsheet?  If you can do either of these I can give you a way to do this in a quick repeatable way. 

Download your Transactions data for the time frame you need to search.

Open the spreadsheet in Google sheets or Excel.

Then in the top Menu Row.... Edit File INSERT  Choose Insert.

From the drop down choose Pivot Table then to a new Sheet.

Then you will want to have rows of Date and Customer 

and filter of Service.

You can have the Value field of the Sale Price or some other $ amount field if you like.

If you have excel and Download Each year and put these in a Folder on your desktop.  You can then use Excel and Power Query to look through ALL csv files in this folder at one time.  That is for another time, or you can Youtube how to get files from a Folder with Power Query.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 4 of 4