x

Square Appointments: How do I create recurring appointments?

I have not been able to find the repeat button for my reoccurring clients.  

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Admin

Hey @Pennyhair113! On the picture below, I outlined in red where you should be seeing the Repeat button. This is the page you'll see after you click to "Create Appointment".

Hope this helps!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 10

My app does not have the repeat option tab...I feel like I am missing something here. Also I am very new to this.

HELP

Message 3 of 10
Admin

@Tamilt Setting up recurring appointments on the app looks a bit different than the Dashboard view!

In the app when you go to create a new appointment, you'll see the screen shown below. You will want to select the option that says Recurs (highlighted in red below):

That's where you'll see the option to set up recurring appointments!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 4 of 10

I want to book a customer every week is there a way to do that without keying it in each time?

Message 5 of 10
Admin

Hello @Gregbenham! I moved your question over to this thread, where you can see the Repeat option that comes up when you click to "Create an Appointment" from your Appointments calendar. This will allow you to set up those recurring appointments!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 6 of 10

I need to set recurring appointments for the first Monday of every month. Is that possible?

Message 7 of 10
Admin

Hey and welcome @Dominator20! Check out this thread I merged your question to. It should help you get this all set up!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 8 of 10

This thread doesn't answer this question at all. We are also wanting to know how to schedule repeating appointments for the 1st of the month. Right now, the "Repeat" option only provides Day, Week, Month, and Year. 

Message 9 of 10

This should be available for clients booking online themselves. Why am I doing admin work like clicking things when the bots can do it for me with that "recurring" or "repeat" button on the online booking workflow, I should be with clients. This isn't 1982 and I shouldn't have to manually run anything myself when we have brilliant coders are our disposal.

Message 10 of 10