x

Square Feedback: Can you share customer feedback on social media?

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “Is it possible to share positive Customer Feedback on social media?”. 

Does anyone know if I can share Square Customer Feedback on Facebook?

7,868件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/24
不適切なコンテンツを報告
1 確認済みの回答
確認済みの回答

Re: Square Feedback: Can you share customer feedback on social media?

At this time this is still a feature request, though I can definitely see that this could be useful to you and your business. 

There are many review-based sites that are public, but Square Customer Feedback is specifically intended to be private as a way for you to collect all types of feedback from your customers.

Square Customer Feedback is intended to provide you with a direct line of contact with your customers. The point is to allow you to resolve any issues (both positive and negative) directly with your customers and collect feedback about the experience they have with your business - think of it as your very own customer support center. Your customers can choose to allow you to respond to their comments - when you receive an awesome comment, feel free to reach out and prompt them to post in a more public forum. You could also ask them if you can share is as a testimonial on your website or marketing materials. 

Since Customer Engagement is private and we don't currently have a timeline for changing this, you can encourage your customers to leave you feedback through public forums, that way you get the feedback in a way the is most useful for you and your business. 

23 返信

Is there any way my clients can leave a review or give feedback after their services?

762件の閲覧回数
メッセージ22/24
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Jsamora54,

I moved your post to an existing thread that mentions our Feedback features.

These will only be visible to you but they should already be receiving the option to leave feedback from their digital receipts unless it's disabled.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
713件の閲覧回数
メッセージ23/24
不適切なコンテンツを報告

So after years of requests to improve this feature there is nothing?  Feedback and reviews can give businesses a HUGE boost, especially during these crazy times.  All the whackos that want to gripe go to social media to leave negative reviews, the good clients respond to the feedback request from Square and are private.  There are plenty of apps out there that give the option to post the feedback after a transaction to share on social media without revealing exactly who the customer is.  We NEED this feature!   My clients and new clients leave positive feedback all day long but **bleep** a person off that is never satisfied they're blasting on Yelp, Google, Yahoo, and Facebook... 

649件の閲覧回数
メッセージ24/24
不適切なコンテンツを報告