x

Square Register customer display mounting options?

Just installed our new Square register and its AWESOME! We had to be a little creative installing the customer display so thought we would share. We have limited counter space and the register itself is behind our counter. So we figured out a way to install the display securely mounting it vertically. We made a customer frame that was open on the top and used the foam backing that came with the display to protect it and make a snug mounting surface. ( See Photo)  Drilled a hole on top for the power cord. It's working great so far.

IMG_3837.jpeg

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Admin

Thanks for sharing how you customized your customer facing display @G-Dog, this is very helpful! 

I'm adding a few other sellers who might be interested - @pessosices @HeatherM @GlassJudy😊

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 12
Super Seller Alumni

That’s super cool and creative, @G-Dog ! I love it! Great job!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 3 of 12

Thank you so much! 😊

Message 4 of 12

@Helen Happy to help. ☺️

Message 5 of 12

Looks good!

I like that you put a note to insert with the chip down. It's a constant thing for us to have to tell customers to turn their card over. 😉

Message 6 of 12
Super Seller Alumni

That looks like an excellent solution, G-Dog. It looks very attractive and user-friendly  from the customer’s point of you.

Judy T Shumway
Message 7 of 12

Thank you so much, customers are loving it!

Message 8 of 12

Thanks @GlassJudy We really needed to think of a creative way to mount the display since our counter space is so limited and our late night clientele can be a little rowdy. This way its safe and out of the way.

Message 9 of 12
Super Seller

Looks great! I appreciate seeing how others have incorporated square into their store/counter.

The only thing I might suggest is to look for an Anti-Glare screen protector to help customers see it better.

Message 10 of 12

Hi @MichiganFarmsta I took the photo at an angle for an artsy pic.😉 Looking straight on there isn't any glare but good suggestion, thanks

Message 11 of 12

We have ours mounted on a swing arm TV mount in our food truck. My only complaint is 90 percent of everyone who uses it, will try to insert the card incorrectly despite my labels indicating how and where to insert the card. 

20210621_200917.jpg

Message 12 of 12