x

TEAM MEMBER ACCESS

Hello, Square Community.

I added team member access to our account so that employees could use their personal phones in order to accept credit card payments on our behalf.

Even though this employee was sent an invitation email, the employee is unable to log in using the actual invitation email address; a "This email address was not found." pop-up in red print results.

I tried to resend an invitation but I couldn't figure out how to do that through the Team Members page.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance!

Will

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @willbrokaw  - hmm, weird 🤔

Try re-sending the invite by clicking the employee from the Team Members tab. From there, the employee's profile will expand to the right of your window.  Hit Edit within the Permissions box, then

Resend Invitation next to Personal Email. 

Let me know if you're still having trouble so I can take a deeper look. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I was trying to add a new team member but, she did not receive the invitation email. She checked spam and still couldn't find it. Any ideas about what happened or how to fix this?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @inmypawprints

I moved your post to a thread with some helpful info on getting that invitation resent. Go ahead and follow the instructions given by our fantastic @JustinC

If you don't see the resend invitation, then that means there was already a successful login. I would recommend clicking on "Forgot Password?", if the employee cannot remember the password they used to log in. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4