x

Text marketing

When if ever will text marketing be available?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @Carigillespie 

Text Marketing has already started to become available, if you subscribe to Loyalty & Marketing - there are some automated campaigns available, and they’re testing out Mass Text campaigns with a coupon attached. 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Carigillespie 👋 Thanks for reaching out! 

@pessosices is spot on again on this one.

Automated text message marketing  is available all sellers subscribed to both Square Marketing and Square Loyalty.

Feel free to start a 30-day free trial if you aren’t using Marketing and Loyalty already.

To enable Automated Text Message Campaigns:  

1. Visit the Marketing tab in your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Click Create Campaign and select text message.
  3. Select from the five different Campaign types.
  4. Edit the message and coupon you wish to send.
  5. Review and then select Activate Now to enable this campaign.

I hope this information is helpful! Feel free to reach out with any clarifying questions. We are here to help!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 11

Thank you for you response. Here is my situation. Small Skincare business with about 150 clients. So I am trying to figure out all the extra fees to doing emails/texts/e-commerce/booking appointments.if I want to add text option, I need to join loyalty program and that starts at $45, on top of the $15 for emails? 
and if you start up an online store is there a limit to how many items you can have? 

Message 4 of 11

Hi Cari! Check out SMSDripp.com for SMS Marketing for Square. Lately SMSDripp added an integration and templates just for Square.

There are pay-as-you-go plans that may help you!

Best,

Christine

Message 5 of 11

With the text marketing, would I be able to set up a campaign which would automatically text my client to leave a review after they've made a purchase?

Message 6 of 11

Hey there @Eclatmedspa

Here is the list of possible campaigns with Square Text Messaging Marketing: 

While your intended campaign is currently not available. I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Message 7 of 11

Will the birthday campaign automatically add the client bday to their profile?

Message 8 of 11

Yes! Once your customers respond to the campaign their Customer Directory Profile will get updated.

JJ
Message 9 of 11
Super Seller

Hi! Question about text marketing - there is a text that sends out to clients to confirm their appointments with us. Will the same phone number be used to send out text marketing campaigns or will it be a different number? @Joe 

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 10 of 11

Hi there, @Bronze_Palms,

I am stepping in here for Joe, I just wanted to clarify for you that they are separate numbers. If you have any other questions, please let me know! 

Ellie
Message 11 of 11