x

This is getting frustrating, can someone please help???

Every time I try to post an answer to a question I spend a lot of time copying and pasting because of different excuses this site gives me. This time it wouldn't let me post because it said I had invalid HTML something or other and I had to redo it over and over. Then when I finally removed whatever it was that the site found objectionable, it gives me this message. My reply to the admin that posted under Goldneye was below this screen shot. So, I’m going to try this again with another thread. ALL I WANT IS FOR MY WEBSITE TO BE PUBLISHED!!! Why is this so difficult?

Well, imagine that it says it's unable to Save Image. Well, here is the wording in the image:

Look like this post has been moved, or you don’t have access to read it.

Click your browser’s Back button to continue.

Return to my original page

Every time I try to answer a question that is given to me by someone on this site, this is the message I read. Then I spend untold minutes trying to get a response and then I have to start a new thread to get my answer. Can anyone please help me????

I can log in and it says: "Welcome back Trustworthysharpening"

It says it's been published on March 22nd. You accepted my payment of $152.64 on March 23rd it cleared my bank. But if you click on www.trustworthysharpening.com  you see that generic site, not the site that I've had since 2002. I won't have any customers coming to purchase anything at my website. I provide a sharpening service, my website is for informational services only. I signed up and paid for a transfer because I heard this was an easy site to use and my last one was too difficult to navigate or use. I don't want to tie my bank account to my website as it serves me no purpose. 

I want to know why the transfer from mysitebuilder . com to this site has not proceeded as promised. I can see my website on my site builder, but I want it on the Internet. How can I accomplish this?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

HI, I believe you need to contact Customer Support.

Contact Customer Support

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?panel=FAB456B04971&skip_unit_select=true

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

@Goldneye is correct. You will need to contact our CS Team directly. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3