x

Timed Entry Admission at different price points

We are a botanic garden that has previously not charged admission or tracked attendance. We use square as POS in the gift shop and to sell classes, workshops, and events online. But with COVID, working under limited capacity on our site, we are now hoping to use it for pre-registration, timed entry and admission fees at different times of day and different price points. But we are stumped at setting it up correctly having so many layers. Any guidance appreciated! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @bwg_gardens Thanks for reaching out! I'm happy to brainstorm with you on different ways to get this up and running for you, but keep in mind we also have some app partners that can provide some ticketing solutions for you in regards to your admission fees and timing of admissions. 

Other options you can consider with just using the items on your online store is that you will have to create separate items for each time frame and date of your admissions. This can be tedious, but having a set amount of items can help prevent overselling for certain times and days. 

I have a feeling the ticketing partners may have better solutions for you, but please let me know what you think and we can go from there! Thank you!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2