x

Timed automatic discounts applying wrong time

I have an oddly specific problem with the appointments app.

I have a discount set up to be automatically applied to appointments between the hours of 11am-3pm. This works perfectly well at all times except for appointments at 8pm.

Whenever I go to review and check out an appointment at 8pm the discount automatically applies and I can't see a way to remove it once it's been applied.

This doesn't happen for appointments at any other times, I've checked the settings and it is definitely all correctly set up. Also, this only happens on the appointments mobile app and doesn't happen when checking out in a browser.

Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @UltimateBinMan, thanks for flagging this on the community. 

That sounds off for sure. 

Do you have more than one discount set up? Is it definitely the same discount that's being applied? You can check by looking at your transaction history for each sale. 

If it's definitely the 11 am - 3 pm discount being applied at 8 pm, you'll need to reach out to our customer support team directly so they can take a look at the settings on the backend, there may be a small glitch our engineers can resolve. I don't have access to your account from here, unfortunately. 

Before doing so, I would suggest deleting and reinstalling the app and ensuring that you are on the latest version (5.94) and then doing another test. 

You should also be able to remove a discount from the sale within the app: 

Appointment details > Edit > Discounts > Remove. 

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Let me know how it goes! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content