x

Tips for adding customer to sale, please?

I love the service but one thing is the absolute bane of my sales experience. When I attach a customer to a sale, why does the email address not auto-populate, or at least why is there no easy way to click a button to add it? Right now I have to attach the customer, view the customer, click the email which launches an email app, then I have to click the email address, which takes me to their contact info card, and THEN I can finally copy it, then backtrack all the way back to the sale confirmation screen and paste it into the Email Receipt field. Is there a setting I'm missing? Also, is there a way to initiate a sale from the Customer Details page? I SWEAR there used to be such an option... Otherwise, amazing.

FINN

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

@finnwhite Hmm, this sounds strange. After you create a customer and add their email address to their profile — that email address should automatically populate in the receipt field. You shouldn't have to copy and paste it again when you've completed the sale! If the email address isn't populating in the app please go through these app troubleshooting steps, which should help.

As for your second question, yes you can initiate a sale form the Customers section of the app! Can you check your settings? So from the app tap Settings > then tap Customer Management > make sure "Collect Before Checkout" is toggled on.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2