x

Tracking tourists vs local customers

Is it possible to track customers geographical location? I would like to know how many local  customers I have vs "tourist" (out of town visitors). I live in New Orleans.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

That's an interesting request. It's not something that's available, however what comes to mind as a solution would be to add your customers using the Customer Directory feature at the point of sale. Make sure to clarify if they live in town or out of town. This would allow you to eventually organize your customers into two custom groups:

-Local

-Tourist

I hope this helps! Hopefully your fellow sellers have a few other suggestions as well. 

Message 2 of 4

https://friendstraveler.com/top-10-places-in-swat-valley/

If you also want to visit Swat, the best and best place in the beautiful northern regions is Swat. There are ten places in Swat that are worth visiting. Top 10 Places in Swat Valley

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

Hi Sabai,

That's an interesting question - our business is in a mountain resort town and the majority of our customers come from all over the world.  It would be nice to have stats like that.   However, I don't believe there's any features or options to track customers geographical locations.  You could consider submitting your thought as a Feature Request.

jk

Message 4 of 4