x

Transferring website design and inventory to a different account

I created a website for a friend and I now want her to own the website design files and inventory. I have several other websites that are active on my own Weebly accounts so I can't simply change the log in information. 

Any way I can transfer over a complete website to a new owner?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @kaitiedid

Thank you for reaching out about transferring the site. I would recommend reaching out to our CS Team, so they can dig into this further to see if the account can be transferred. 

You can use this number: 1-855-700-6000 and they are available Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm CST. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Kassi_ I called this phone number and it sent me back to the automated chat, which was zero help!! How do I talk to an actually person to get answers?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @katiedid

Sorry for the experience on the phone. I was able to confirm this with our team but at this time there is no way to migrate just one site and its inventory to a different account. I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4