x

Using appointments effectively

I am a computer service company, and I do quite a bit of on-site (going to them) but it is also mixed in with drop off. As a result, my location is frequently locked; which is fine, and I meet customers who need to drop-off items and we try to arrange it.

I've signed up for appointments, because it could greatly simplify my life if people online could book and say "I want to drop off a computer at 3PM" and I'd just meet them there. But that doesn't reflect when they would get it -back- because if they bring me something that needs serious repair, replacement, etc. there are going to be phone calls about next steps.

I would like to be able to make it where double booking/etc. is certainly possible.. more than one person just drop in as long as I'm there, I'm just trying to see if such a method is possible.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @LCS1 - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

I suggest reaching out to the Square Appointments team so they can make the best suggestion for your business needs, based on the tools available in Appointments. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2