x

Website add on

We are a printing and embroidery company who customize items of clothing for other companies and firms. In order to do this, we have to get the logos from our clients. I've been trying to find an add on for the website where a client can drag their logo over into for me to see and download, etc. However, I am yet to have much luck. 

Does anybody know if this type of thing is possible and if so, how do I do it?

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Use a html embed form from cognito forms, you add all the necessary fields to the form and embed it in a page which you can then send to the client to fill out, then youโ€™ll be able to retrieve all information including images of multiple formats : ) 

https://cognitoforms.com 

if this helps, mark my answer as best answer to help others looking for a workaround! 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @Manorlogos, thanks for your post! I had a look into this and at the moment, the ability to let customer upload a document or attachment is not available with Square Online site. The only way to do it right now would be to ask customer to email the logo to you manually.

I will definitely share this with the appropriate team as a feature request as well so they can look into this more!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

Use a html embed form from cognito forms, you add all the necessary fields to the form and embed it in a page which you can then send to the client to fill out, then youโ€™ll be able to retrieve all information including images of multiple formats : ) 

https://cognitoforms.com 

if this helps, mark my answer as best answer to help others looking for a workaround! 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 3 of 3