x

Weebly: How can i access the html/css for website design

Weebly says that you can use a code editor to work on your own site. Weebly.com/websites/code-editor. However, based on what I've read here, since I just made my account I am part of a new platform where themes don't exist, and I can't access the code.

Nothing is more frustrating as a web developer / programmer than not being to access a single line of code. That is also false advertising, and I would never have purchased access if I knew what I read in their own website wasn't true. 

Have any new account creators been able to find a way to get code access? Thank god I only got one month worth of services, and got my domain through someone else.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

HI, I agree the "Weebly" pages need to be removed or at the very least redesigned to be accurate regarding Square acquiring Weebly 2018 and clearly state "Weebly features/options" are no longer available.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 5

I would like my account cancelled, and a refund. I was led to believe from your own site that it has a functionality that is critical to me. It's been less than a day since I got the account, so shouldn't be a problem.

Message 3 of 5

HI, you would need to contact Square Customer support.

Contact Customer Support

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?panel=FAB456B04971&skip_unit_select=true

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 4 of 5

I found this on a non-weebly website:

"As of October 2020, the Weebly site builder will no longer be available to new customers."

I created my own account to learn the system better before I started updating a client's already existing site. Their site has been around for a while, so unfortunately most of the info people post doesn't relate to my situation. Thanks for the reply, though.

Message 5 of 5