x

What happens when someone replies to an invoice?

I sent an invoice to a customer and she replied to the email address, I assume it's: invoicing@messaging.squareup.com, I didn't get her reply. How do I change this? Or at least get the reply to forward to me. Maybe it's best practices to just say in the notes: "Do not reply, this is an unmonitored inbox. Please email me at xxxx@xxxx.com"?? 

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

@sunshinebaking that's super weird. 

In the top left corner of the email there should be a little arrow below the sender. When you select it will show the reply-to address, does it say invoicing@messaging.squareup.com as well?  

This is something that our Engineering Team might have to look into. I recommend giving our Customer Success Team a call when you have the chance. 

Message 22 of 27

The little arrow does display the invoicng@messaging.squareup.com.

I will call them to see if they can get this straightened out. Thanks. 

Message 23 of 27

@sunshinebaking sorry we couldn't solve it here. 😞

Message 24 of 27

I am also wondering this - Did it ever get fixed @sunshinebaking ?? 

Message 25 of 27
Beta Member

I finally did get an answer to this today from the support team.  I had a email associated with my account but not one associated with the location I was sending out the invoices/estimates from.  Here is how you change that in your account:

Dashboard>Account and Settings>Business>Locations>Select Location>Update the email> Save

Hope this helps someone else.  It sure was a frustration for me.

Message 26 of 27
Square Community Moderator

You are great for adding this, @Clucas. Thanks for helping out your fellow Sellers! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 27 of 27