x

Where do I find the balance of my new Square debit card?

I recently link to the Square debit card to my account. IBelieve that the money will automatically be put on my card and then I can transfer it to my bank account. I need more information. Where to find the balance how to check the balance and how to transfer the money when where the other

Message 1 of 19
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Your available balance is simply the amount in your Deposit account.  From the mobile app, tap the three horizontal lines, then tap Deposit.  Your balance is at the top of the screen.

As for your other questions, check out this site with everything you need to know about the Square Card.

Good luck!

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Your available balance is simply the amount in your Deposit account.  From the mobile app, tap the three horizontal lines, then tap Deposit.  Your balance is at the top of the screen.

As for your other questions, check out this site with everything you need to know about the Square Card.

Good luck!

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 19

I have the Square MasterCard. I've been leaving a small amount on the card with each bank transfer. The card balance only shows the last amount not transferred from the card to the bank.

Message 3 of 19
Admin

Hey @MissionControl-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Take a look a the best answer in this thread for how to view your current Square balance. If you're unsure to what has or hasn't been transferred to your bank account from your Square balance, please take a look at your Square Card activity, or give us a call.  

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 19

Okay. I was thinking the balance at the top was transactions from that day and did not realize it included the balance remaining on the card from the last transfer to the bank. Thank you.

Message 5 of 19

I tried doing that and when I tapped the 3 lines. nothing came up. Now what?

Message 6 of 19
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @RTSLCC - thanks for giving that a try. If you have tested out all of the steps above and are still having a hard time accessing your balance, we recommend reaching out to our Support Team. We would love to take a deeper look into this for you!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 19

I just made 2 sales why is the amount approved not in my balance

Message 8 of 19

I used my square card to make a purchase with a vendor.  I returned some of the items for a credit back to my square card.  The company states that it went through on the 20th of November.  I can not see these credits anywhere.  Where do I look?  All I can find is deposits from my customers and my purchases, not my credits.

Message 9 of 19

Hey! Thanks for posting! While we cannot get into the details of your Square Card balance on a public forum, you can always check the balance of your Square Card under Deposits in your Square Dashboard.

I've merged your post with an existing thread in which @GlassJudy does a great job answering the questions of @Stephanieg. I believe you guys have similar issues, but for you, you will see your returned credit appear in your Square Balance when the refund is completed.

Please let me know if this helps! If not, I can always send a case over to our Customer Success team. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 10 of 19

Square Balance was never transferred to my Square Debit Card

Message 11 of 19

I took a payment and the money never showed on my balance it just says upcoming transfer, and ever since I linked my square debit card I cant see any kin of.transfer schedule and want tonkeep.the balance in my square balance

Message 12 of 19

If I take a manual payment over the phone, when should the balance appear on my square card?

Message 13 of 19

Hey there @TCVen -

Welcome to our Seller Community!

I moved your post over to a board with a similar topic. When you take a manual payment and have a Square Card - the funds will automatically go directly to the Square Card. There isn't a wait time, like you have with Next Business Day Transfers. 

Kassi
Message 14 of 19

I took a manual payment and it never showed up on my square balance that the card is linked to.. but if I go.to online dashboard is says upcoming transfer.. Why is it not in my balance?

Message 15 of 19

@Steelers88 I’m having the same problem... did you eventually get your money?

Message 16 of 19

Hi there, @Roberts1 - if you are experiencing issues in regarding to balance, we recommend reaching out to our Support Team directly so we can take a look.

We look forward to hearing from you! 

Joe
Message 17 of 19

How do I check my balance

Message 18 of 19

Welcome to the Community, @Porscha19

It's great to see a new face post in here! 

You can check your Balance through the app and your Dashboard. Check out the steps below: 

From the Square app:

1. From the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen, tap More > Balance

From your online Square Dashboard:

1. Sign in to your online Square Dashboard > Balance.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kassi
Message 19 of 19