x

Where is the "add to cart" feature for an item?

I created an item specifically for a Girl Scout troop to order from and even though it is finally up, customers cannot order different sizes.  It says in my settings that the "add to cart" option was turned on but when I checked the link myself it only gives you the option to order one size.  These people want to order more than one size.  Help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@Newbie2Biz Make sure you either use a modifier for the size or you set up variations to the item.  I.e. Shirt is the item name then variation 1 small, variation 2 medium, variation 3, large etc. etc.  If you use a modifier then it will just be the shirt and then the sizes they can pick.  I would use the variation option so they can order multiples of the same size easily.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3

Hi Donnie, thanks for replying. I have 10 variations/sizes created. It is just one color for the shirt so I didn’t set up any modifiers for it. Maybe I need to try that.

Thanks again!

Message 3 of 3