x

Why was all of my customer information and transactions deleted?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Why aren't my printed receipts displaying all of my logo details?

Why was all of my customer information and transactions deleted!  One day they are there and the next all gone.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Why was all of my customer info and transactions deleted.&; I've been using this for several months now. Help

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hi @vdivek

Hmm. Not exactly sure why your customers and transactions wouldn't be showing on your Dashboard. That's really strange. Here's a few things that you can check that could be causing this issue:

1. Make sure your Browser is up to date and your Cookies are enabled. Try these Dashboard Troubleshooting Steps.

2. Be sure that you're looking at the correct year in the top left hand corner of the Dashboard. Sometimes it will default to a prior year if you were looking at past transaction history.

If you're still unable to see this information after checking the above points, I suggest reaching out to our Customer Success Team so that they can take a deeper dive into this with you.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 3