x

etsy and egift cards

if squrare is partnering with etsy. Can my customer use the egift card in any etsy shop or just my etsy shop?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @katartic! At this time your customers will only be able to use Square eGfit cards when they buy an item from your Square store -- either in person when you use the Point of Sale app to process the transaction, or online when they buy an an item from your Square Online Store (if you have one).

I see how it would be very handy to be able to use Square eGift cards with Etsy and I'll share that request with the Gift Card team. Thanks for letting us know that you'd be interested in this! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

I would love to know any information about the ability for my customers to use squares e-gift cards in my Etsy store. I have so many more items listed there and I'm not sure that I want to have to duplicate all of that into the square store just to offer gift cards. Has there been any recent changes with this? Thanks in advance for any information!

Message 3 of 4

Hi @Lotte,

There was another thread about Square egift cards on Etsy yesterday here. There hasn't been any change, but I do encourage you to check out that thread. Have a great weekend!

Message 4 of 4