x

event sign up

Hello! I'm a board member of a non profit, and each month we have a lunch seminar. We send evites out to a large group, and people respond if they are attending. I then download the response list and upload the "yes" to square. I then manually create an invoice and manually send to each person. Is there a faster way to do this? Can I include a payment link in the original evite so they don't have a subsequent process? If not, can I send individual invoices to a whole list of emails I upload at one time?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hey @omahacpcu - Would setting up something like a JotForm or Cognito Forms work for you? You can set up a custom form to send out and those that are interested in joining can enter any information that you would like to ask them. Upon completing, they can submit a payment directly through the form.

Another option would be to set up an event by creating an Online Store or website through one of our eCommerce solutions that interested attendees can purchase tickets to.

Hope that helps get you in the right direction, but please let us know if you have any other questions.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 2