x

how to not see all the items in full library on checkout

We are a wholesale and retail greenhouse/berry farm business. We us the square app on our iphone and ipad for our retail setting. Depending on the time of year we offer different products. It is a terrible pain in the neck to have to scroll through the entire item library to find the correct item. We created categories for our items to help sort them out, but this doesn't seem to help the checkout screen on the app. We only have 1 location, and I have not seen any answers to this question for a 1 location business. I have attached a screenshot of part of our item library on the app checkout screen. It's way longer than that. PLEASE SEND HELP!

IMG-5187.PNG

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @jonesgreenhouse. Happy to have you here in the Seller Community.

This is definitely an issue on an iPhone for business with lots of items and inventory. The iPhone won't allow categories to appear at the top of the screen, but it sounds like you've figured that out. However- on an iPad, you can use the item grid and house items on each page according to your respective season. You can also rearrange your categories within the grid so that certain categories show up on the first page, second page, etc. This would make it much easier to navigate!

Please let me know if you have other questions about this particular topic. Happy to help!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2