x

how to remove e-delivery, returns and share information

Capture7.JPG

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @geotahut, welcome to the seller community! ✌🏻

It looks like you're referring to the social media share options at the item level within your Online Store. The share options at the item level are available so that your customers can let others know about the products in your store, if they wish.

Regarding removing the "Returns" or "E-Delivery" options, these are included by default based on the type of item you post on your store. Learn more about this in our Support Center: List Items, Services, Tickets, and Donations.

At this time, there isn't a way to completely remove these details. So that I can share with our Product Liaison team — can you circle back with more on why removing this information would be helpful for your business?

Thanks again for your time!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6

Thanks Tom, the reason I would like to remove the "Returns" and E-Delivery" headings is because I am taking Donations.  

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Ah, gotcha. I'll be sure to get this over to them. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, @geotahut, and keep in touch for updates!

️ Tom | he/him
Message 4 of 6

Tom - 

Ummm ... not hard to figure out why some users wouldn't want "Return Policy" on receipts. 

How about, like, a FOOD TRUCK?  Or maybe a seated dining establishment?  (Returns would be gross.)

All you need to do is add the "Check Box" so people can toggle this section on/off, like most of the other sections.

By the way - DITTO for the "FOR HERE" line at the top of the receipt. HOW can I delete that?

PLEASE FIX ASAP.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hey @notpaul, thanks for taking the time to share your perspective here. I'll flag your post with our Product Liaison team as well, and point out your feedback about how this would affect food trucks.

While these particular settings can't be adjusted at this time, we will circle back to this thread with any updates.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 6 of 6