x

ABN and business name

I cant get teh ABN to match my business name however it is correct the way I insert so what to do ? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @Maximo2014,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble with the sign up process.

If you're seeing an error message reading "The legal business name must match what is in the ABR" in the sign up process, please note that this is a known bug that our engineering team are working on fixing.

We're hoping this won't take more than a couple of days to resolve - I'll comment back once I can confirm this has been resolved.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Your system will not find my abn or acn when i am trying to register and there is no support options to assist making this very dissapointing from the get go. Please advise

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @EquipU,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble getting started.

While this isn't something we're able to help with via our public community forum, we do actually have a number of support channels available!

You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat (subject to availability) or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Go to "Other" then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Note that Square connects direct to the ABR website to verify ABNs - so if they ABN is listed here we should be able to find it!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Message 5 of 6

Message 6 of 6