x

Anyone having issues 19/6/2021?

Hi Team 🙂 

Is anyone else having issues with Square Online today? While I can create new items, I can't add inventory and my new items aren't syncing across to the Square app so I can't do the inventory from there either.

Just wondering if there's a technical issue at the moment please?

Sarah 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Sarah. It was only by chance that I was doing things in Square online that I noticed that my orders for the last 7 days was greater than it should be. I checked on Orders and sure enough there was an order placed a couple of hours ago. I have received the Paypal notification in my emails but no order from Square. It was a good thing that they paid by Paypal or I may not have known I had an order. Hopefully whatever is going on gets sorted soon, Robyn

Message 2 of 7

Eeek!!! There must be some sort of techy thing happening. I'm so pleased you found your order 🙂 Maybe I'll find some too when this is all sorted LOL

Message 3 of 7

Hi Sarah, I have finally got my emails now at 7:00pm, so you may want to check to see if your issues have been rectified … kind regards Robyn

Message 4 of 7

Hi Robyn. I just woke up and all my new items synced overnight 😃👍

Message 5 of 7

Yay! ☺️

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @sjh2010 @RobbieB 👋

We experienced some issues/ delays with Square Online syncing on Saturday, which have now been resolved. Please let us know if you're still seeing any issues, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused! 

Message 7 of 7