x

DNS domain verification and g suite admin email not working

It's been 2 weeks since I purchased a domain and signed up to squareup to no avail

www.hookahubiytsa.com

I also ordered the two week trial (2 days left) of google workspace as I need the "info" email addresses.

I've called numerous times and said they were waiting for the U.S support to get back to me.

It tells me to go onto admin.google.com console to verify my domain - each time I use the ****@**************.com (I created this email on the square online page) I get the below: 

"Your account has not been verified. Ask your Google Workspace administrator to verify the domain associated with your account."

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @hookahubiytsa,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble with G Suite.

While this is unfortunately not something I'm able to help with via our Seller Community forum, I have located your support ticket and will follow up with our team. Do note this is possibly something that will need to go through Google support, however our support team will do as much as we can to help!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Thank you for reaching out @Seamus 

Please note: Both the domain name and workspace was ordered through the square online interface, it was not ordered separately.

Thanks

Message 3 of 5

Hello, 

I'm having the same issue and am going around in circles, trying to work out how I access the free trial to use a Google Workspace account connected to my domain. I have been trying to reset the password to access the account but to no avail. I raised a case with Google Support but they found that the reseller was Weebly but seems to be related to Square.. I can't find answer on how to access my domain connected email and reset the password. 

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

I'd recommend reaching out to our support team directly so we can take a closer look, @MyceliumFutures. You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Click on any topic, then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Or, if you see the new chatbot help flow, type "support" to bring up a list of contact methods.

Message 5 of 5