x

Feature Request: Square Terminal with Square Appointments

Hi everyone, I am new to using square and wondering if anyone can help. I have the square terminal and also use the square app for all my appointments. Currently I do not allow online bookings. What I am wondering is if there is a way for the dashboard or the appointment calendar to recognise when I take a payment from a customer for their appointment using the Square Terminal how do I reconcile this with the appointment booked. If I don't update the appointment it shows as not being paid. If I update the appointment with paid and chose other as the payment option it duplicates my receipts for the day. Would really appreciate assistance with this

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @artofhair_89,

Thanks for getting in touch.

At the moment Square Terminal is not compatible with Square Appointments. To take a payment in person with the Appointments app you'd need to use a compatible phone, iPad or Android tablet.

I can confirm that Appointments compatibility with Terminal is on our product teams road map, however I don't have a confirmed ETA for this feature as of yet.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help here!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Can we please get an update for this feature? 

We just purchased a terminal and the only way we can do it is delete the appointment and do it on the terminal with the customer adding the service help please?

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Beauty2,

Thanks for checking in on this feature request. While we don't have an update on Square Appointments on the Terminal at the moment, I'd suggest joining the Beta Community, where we recruit sellers to test out new features before they officially launch. Like this, you'd be able to get notified, and enrol as soon as we're working on launching Appointments for the Terminal. 

Message 4 of 5

Feature Request: Square Terminal with Square Appointments App.

(This Thread is over 2 YEARS old )

Can we please get an update for this feature request, last update was over a year ago.

I can see that this IS available via other Square POS Apps, but NOT " Square Appointments Appโ€

Why release "Square Appointments", targeted for the beauty industry, and NOT have "Square Terminal" as a Hardware option ?, it has all other hardware options except "Square Terminal".

Can we please have a current update, Please ?
When in your 'road map' will this update occur?
Can this upgrade be FAST TRACKED ?

Thanks

Message 5 of 5