x

How to change auto-generated store URL

Hello, I changed my business name from Absolutely Felt to Yakberry but when I created my online store and tried to publish it, the URL generated was absolutely-felt.square.site. How do I change it to yakberry.square.site?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @agnes,

To change your URL, head to your online Square Dashboard, make your edits, and click Save you'll need to get in touch with Weebly support. Make sure to update your URL in any other places youโ€™ve shared it (e.g., Facebook, your business card, etc.).

Let me know if you have any questions ๐Ÿ™‚

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Seamus 

Thanks for your reply. Can you please show me a screenshot where I can do this?

Iโ€™ve already changed my business name in Square but the store URL is still linked to the old name.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hi @AgnesK,

Apologies for the confusion here - it looks like the link I've given you is for a legacy Square online store product that's been discontinued and has not been available in Australia in the past.

It looks like at the moment you are not able to edit this yourself, but it can be done by request if you get in touch with Weebly support.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 6

Iโ€™ve contacted weebly support before and unfortunately they couldnโ€™t help me..

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hey @AgnesK,

Weebly support actually handle the support side of things for Square's Online Store - as far as I know this can be done upon request.

@AdamB are you able to provide some clarity on whether changing the "businessname.square.site" URL for a Square Online Store can be done on the Weebly end?

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 6