x

How to print address labels for online orders

Hi there just setting up our online store and was wondering if there was a way to print delivery/address labels for orders placed online.?

Thanks advance 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Andersen,

Thanks for writing in and welcome to the Seller Community!

You can print orders from your Square Online Dashboard. Select Orders > Choose the order you'd like to print > Print Order. While this won't print a shipping label, it'll print the all the shipping information required. 

I hope this helps 🙂

Message 2 of 11
Beta Member

It does print the order, however it also prints the entirety of the processing information with it. It would be super helpful if that information could be opted out of - being that im assuming other people will be doing the same - and using this function as a solution to packing slips. As they are not available at the minute  

Message 3 of 11

Hi @Youngbondi,

I noticed this is your first post in the community- welcome 👋 😊

A workaround for now could be to fold the order print to exclude the order summary above. I've received parcels including a folded invoice before, where the only visible info was the order address. I'll pass your feedback on to our eCom team and will let you know about any updates here.

Another option would be considering an integration such as Shippo, which allows you to print shipping labels. Learn more about Shippo here

Message 4 of 11

Thanks Youngbondi

Message 5 of 11

Hi Andersen

How did you end up resolving your shipping labels?

The only way I can see this working is to print the order as Youngbondi suggested then instead of folding the page to only show the destination (which I thought was a pretty poor solution) to print preview it then use the Snipping tool (windows) and copy the address then paste it into a Brother or Dymo label printer front end as a picture then print it.

Again, it's a clunky solution but was hoping maybe you had found some better option.

Thanks,

Message 6 of 11

Hello Arie, Has there been any changes to allow shipping labels to be printed?

Message 7 of 11

Hi, @SoniaSaysSit, thanks for reaching out to us here and adding your voice to this conversation.

While we're continuing to track this feature request, we don't have any further news to share with you at this time. The best advice here is to integrate with our partner Shippo if you are looking to sync orders and manage fulfilment labels from your Square Online site.

In the meantime, we'll continue to pass on the requests for this feature to our Product Team.

Let us know if you have any questions about the other recommendations in this thread.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 11

Hi, is there any neater way of doing this? It would be incredibly useful to be able to just click “print address label” and have an address label printed! I have a label printer and it just sits there mocking me while I hand write addresses. If it’s not possible, could it go on the list of unbelievably handy things it would be really super nice to have?

Message 9 of 11

Hey @kudelkashop,

Thanks for letting us know this is something you'd like to see for Square Online - I agree, it would be awesome if labels could be printed directly through the online dashboard! For now, a workaround would be to look into an integration such as Shippo

Message 10 of 11

Lightning Address Labels creates address labels for your Square orders in one or two clicks. Check it out:

https://lightningaddresslabels.com

Message 11 of 11