x

Is there a way for my customers to pay 50% of the invoice amount i am sending them

Hi Everyone

I am having an issue with the invoices. If i send an invoice amount my customer has to pay the full amount. I only require a 50% deposit upfront and then the remaining 50% is due 14 days prior to the booking date. Am i able to do this with Square invoices? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @strorm2018,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the community 🙂

At the moment partial payments is not a feature supported by Square's invoice system - though this is a very popular feature request and our team are working on it. Here's the last update from Invoices Product Manager, Rohini:

"Hi everyone! Thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedules to write in and tell us what you need from Square Invoices. I’m a Product Manager for Invoices, and can promise you that I personally read every single one of these messages. They do not go unnoticed, and they do help us to better understand your needs so that we can build a product that works best for you.

I realize that you all have been waiting for us to deliver the ability for Square Invoices to support partial payments, and I’m appreciative of your patience. Our team has been working on this feature for you, but it’s a major overhaul of how Invoices is currently architected in our backend systems. We need to build a new solution that is scalable, secure, and accurately reports all of the transactions within an invoice. Our teams are working as fast as they can in order to get the core components ready, but it will still take some time. Please know that this high priority feature request has not fallen off our roadmap. Thank you!"

All the best and let me know if you have any questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2