x

Pickup Locations Disappeared from Checkout Screen

I'm building a Square Online store for a client and, during testing a couple of weeks ago, I was able to place orders for pickup at the assigned physical locations I've created for fulfillment.

All of my inventory was migrated from a WooCommerce store and has been set up for delivery and pickup.

Today, while trying to figure out an inventory issue, I tried to order a product for pickup but products from the initial migration are not offering a pickup option at all. Example products I've created directly in Square for the purpose of making test purchases do have the pickup option, both on the product page and in checkout.

I've tried everything in the Fulfillment section and all products are visible. There is available inventory at the pickup location in question, and the product is set up to be able to sell at all locations, so I just can't figure out what's going wrong here. 

Is there something on the inventory management end that I need to be doing? I have stock tracking activated on each item I'm testing and I add some mock inventory numbers to each, but it's not telling me "Items only available in some locations," it's just flat out not letting me choose a pickup location.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @RaceZone,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you here!

There are a few things I can think of to get you to check here.

Firstly, can you ensure that when on the Pickup & Delivery page all relevant locations have been correctly enabled for Pickup, including fulfillment hours? It sounds like you're across this already but I've had an instance in the past where testing fell outside of the scheduled Pickup hours so I just want to double-check!

Next, can you navigate to your Site Items page and select one of your migrated items > Select Edit in the top-right corner > Set fulfillment, and check whether Pickup is showing as a selected method? If not, select this option and then click Set fulfillment. If it is showing as already selected, please let me know.

Lastly, let's get you to check the Item Sync settings to ensure that the default setting for newly created items is set to show as 'Visible'. 

Let me know how you go with the above - I'll keep a lookout for your reply here!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2