x
Beta Member

Square Appointments - CX Journey and multiple Appointment Scheduling

Hi there, I have a salon and would like to find any information on the following

1. Is there a Video or Test Page where I can see, from the Client's perspective, what it is like to make a booking on square, with Hair services? Or is there anybody currently using it that I can visit their site and look at their CX Journey

2. Has Square upgraded their capabilities, to allow multiple booking at the same time, allowing staggering Clients in between Services, ie processing times.

Thanks, Sean

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @MoxieMuse the best way to go about this would be to set up your free Appointment booking site, and services for free on the Square Dashboard. I can tell you that Square Appointment is constantly growing and adding new features. WE have added the ability to book multiple services in one booking. However, this might not be what you are looking for as customers are not able to book several dates in one single booking process.

Lastly, in regards to the processing time, we do have a way to include this when setting up your services and indicate the Initial Duration, Processing Duration, and Final Duration.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2