x

Square with WooCommerce - Order Not Showing in Square Dashboard's Order Section

I'm using WooCommerce for WordPress and the Square extension sold by WooCommerce.

and just integrated woocommerce with square, but we are not receiving the order in our square dashboard which is made by our website.

I sync both square and woocommerce but facing the same issue.

I am able to see that order in the Transaction tab but not in the Order tab on the square dashboard.

Any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @bangaz,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with the WooCommerce integration.

While we don't build or support this integration, I'm not actually sure that WooCommerce will push orders through to Square dashboard. As far as I know only orders from Square Online stores will sync with the orders section within Square, so you'd need to handle WooCommerce orders from the WooCommerce end.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help here! It may be worth contacting WooCommerce to check as they build and support this integration.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @bangaz,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with the WooCommerce integration.

While we don't build or support this integration, I'm not actually sure that WooCommerce will push orders through to Square dashboard. As far as I know only orders from Square Online stores will sync with the orders section within Square, so you'd need to handle WooCommerce orders from the WooCommerce end.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help here! It may be worth contacting WooCommerce to check as they build and support this integration.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

@Seamus, Is this an integration that square is looking into? We would love for our customers to order via our woocommerce online store and the order be displayed on our Square POS for fulfilment. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @NQWildlifeCare,

Thanks for getting in touch and sharing this feedback! I can definitely see how managing all your orders from the one place would be useful. 

Integrations between Square and other websites or services aren't built by us, but rather by the party we integrate with, e.g WooCommerce. It may be worth submitting a support ticket to WooCommerce to let them know that this is a feature you'd like to see them build out! 

Let us know if you have any further questions, we're happy to help ๐Ÿ‘

Message 4 of 4