x

adding a digital membership option

Hi Everyone

I would love to add a membership option for my customers, like a zoo pass membership with options for a child entry (cheaper) and a family option including 2 adults and 2 children. 

We have managed to set up the physical items, and it is easy to sell them when a customer comes to the physical location- ( our farm business location), but if I wish to add a membership option that people can pay for directly on our website, this would be great. 

Could anyone point me in the right direction on how to do this, please? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Howdy there @gemmacampbell ‌👋‌,

Thanks for your patience while we got back to you here - We've been playing catch up lately!

Fantastic question! It seems like what you're describing aligns well with what we provide through Square Subscriptions. If I've got it right, you're interested in setting up a recurring plan with a designated billing cycle, correct? Check out the link I've included above and tell me if this is along the lines of what you're looking for. 

You may also find this resource helpful when creating non-physical items, such as events (and tickets) in your Square Online site.

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to reach out to us!
I'd be happy to answer any further questions you may have about these topics!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2