x
Beta Member

Automate prcessing credit cards

I get paid with virtual credit cards several times a day. I already have something set up to pull all the relevant CC info with a widget on my android, what I need now is someplace to enter it. The portal is proving difficult to automate as most of the page elements hide their ID's and I do not want to 'fake click' my way through.

Is there documentation available that will discuss how to process credit cards when I have the relevant info stored in variables and ready to go? Would make my life much easier.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back, @Wkroadside

Sounds like you would benefit from entering those cards into the Virtual Terminal through your Dashboard.

There isn't a way to automatically move them from your widget into Square, that would fall under the umbrella of a Feature Request. I would be happy to tag it as such.

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Yes, please do. What I have set up, is my employers either email me the cc info directly or send me a link where the CC info is stored securely. Each instance has new details, but the issuers remain the same. I already have a widget that pulls the relevant CC info and displays it as an overlay so its easier for me to manually enter in the portal. Since it is already stored electronically I would like to use a HTTP POST to send it directly to you skipping the portal. At the very least provide a secure portal where the element ID's are visible so I can have the widget drop the info in the correct spots and send it off. Forcing me to manually type it in can introduce errors. Why not allow me to send it to you in perfect form every time?

Message 3 of 3