x

Can I pay a household employee with Square Payroll?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Nanny Payroll

I am attempting to use square payroll to pay my nanny, however when adding a signatory and identifying I am paying a nanny, it gives me a (coming soon) message.

So... can I pay my nanny with Square payroll or not?  If not, when?

-Patrick

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @unrflanagan, sorry for the confusion here. At this time it's not possible to use Payroll to pay a nanny (or to pay other household employees).

I can't share a timeline for when this might be available in future but we'll post again here to let you know if it's available! Thanks for letting us know that this is something you're interested in.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @unrflanagan, sorry for the confusion here. At this time it's not possible to use Payroll to pay a nanny (or to pay other household employees).

I can't share a timeline for when this might be available in future but we'll post again here to let you know if it's available! Thanks for letting us know that this is something you're interested in.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 4

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Payroll for a household employee (not a business)?

Curious if I can register a payroll account under my name (not a business) and set up payroll for a household employee? 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@LaurenH At this time it's not possible to use Payroll to pay a household employe. We'll update this thread if this is an option in future.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 4