x

Can I set deposits for weekly instead of daily?

I use Square for mobile CC sales, and in the interest of convenience I would like Square to deposit my sales once a week only. Is this possible?

Message 1 of 74
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

you can turn your account into manual deposit mode by getting a Square Card that is a debit card linked to your Square account.  you can let your funds build up and then deposit them as you wish manually.  There isn't an auto deposit feature yet other than the default everyday.

View Best Answer >

Message 48 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

@Helen   Do you see our replies about why it’s important to have this feature?

Message 64 of 74

We no longer use square on our websites because of this.  We have waiting too long for a solution. We are actively looking to replace square for our retail sales.  Your processing fees are already high and with the added bookkeeping costs and bank fees, square just doesn't compete any more.

The rest of the market has caught up your ease of use, but you have failed to understand how business accounting works.  The market is leaving you behind if you can't fix simple and obvious issues such as this one.

Message 65 of 74

I'm interested in starting a monthly physical product subscription box using Square? Can it be accomplished only using Square or would I need third-party integrations?

Message 66 of 74
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community, @brentrusk!

You could set this up with our Recurring Invoices. You can set your customers up on a recurring monthly payment and ship their subscription boxes out every month.

Are you planning on selling these subscription boxes through an eCommerce site? If so, we'd have to get creative with that setup depending on which platform you'd be using.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 67 of 74

Hi.

Can square set up a subscription box platform integrated with square website? It is not very convenient to use a trird party platform when I alredy have a website with square.

Thank you

@nika 

Message 68 of 74
Admin

Hi @ckamelyaTake a look at how @ryanwanner has a subscription service set up through the Online Store. There's a little extra work that goes into setting it up on the back end, but it will work! Feel free to tag ryan if you have any other questions about his set up. He's a Super Seller here in the Community and would be happy to help!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 69 of 74

@nika, thank you. I Thought about a similar idea but not as in depth as he explains it. It was helpful. Thank you

Message 70 of 74
Admin

Glad to hear it @ckamelya🎉

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 71 of 74

I would love to know this as well!  My students run a school store and it would be a lot less work for my students and secretary if there was just one deposit each week instead of daily.  Every deposit has to be entered into her bookkeeping system manually.

Thank you!

Message 72 of 74

I've seen that there was a question about this a couple years back, but I'm wondering if it could be implemented to modify the actual transfer schedule?
I want to avoid transaction fees with my banking by having my payouts only happen a couple times per week. I think it would be a good option to just have an option in the "end of day" selection, to just have "no transfer"
This would be especially useful for weekends, since I get 3 separate payouts all depositing on Monday basically. I know there's the manual transfer schedule, but it would be too troublesome to have to go in by 5pm on each day I'd want to do a payout.

Thanks~

Message 73 of 74
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @ABBVic - thanks for taking the time to bring your ideas forth here on the Seller Community. Happy to hear from you!

First things first, I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding weekly or monthly deposits. We don't offer this sort of deposit customization currently, but again, happy to pass your post and feedback along to those who could consider this going forward.

Also - have you considered using Square Card? Square Card is a business debit card that gives you instant access to the money you process every day with Square, and you never pay monthly fees, sign-up fees, or annual fees. This would negate the opportunity for your bank to charge you fees. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 74 of 74