x
Beta Member

Custom Reporting on New Square Register (Black)

I need help running a customized report on the square register. Has anyone that has purchased it found a workaround? The ipad version of the app allows custom reports to be ran for specific times as well as specific employees which is very key for a business that has lots of employees and split shifts.

The new square register (Black) does not allow for this, rendering it useless to me. 

Thanks in advance for your help! Hopefully Square will release an update to fix this soon!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @BeachPizza, welcome to the seller community and thanks for surfacing this.

I went to check for updates on this and creating custom reports still isn't available with Square Register. We are definitely tracking this request and we'll share any developments as they come along.

Appreciate your patience as we're actively making improvements based on seller feedback. If any other sellers have a workaround to share in the meantime, feel free to chime in!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hey there! Just checking in to see if there are any updates with this? 

Message 3 of 4

Hello @BeachPizza

No updates yet! This is something we're tracking in the Seller Community, as well as our other channels for support. If there's any movement we will provide an update here. 🙂

Message 4 of 4