x
Beta Member

Feature Request: Collect shipping information for subscriptions via Square Online Checkout links

There doesn't seem to be a way to collect "shipping addresses" for subscriptions set up in Online Checkout, is there? We'd like to use this function to sell monthly/biweekly coffee subscriptions. 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Although it is possible to gather shipping information when you have created a Square Online Checkout link for a physical item, it is currently not possible to collect shipping information via subscription payments with Square Online Checkout Links. This would be considered a feature request at this time, @awakencafe.

I've moved your post over to its own thread so that we can update this if something changes.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Best Answer

Although it is possible to gather shipping information when you have created a Square Online Checkout link for a physical item, it is currently not possible to collect shipping information via subscription payments with Square Online Checkout Links. This would be considered a feature request at this time, @awakencafe.

I've moved your post over to its own thread so that we can update this if something changes.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Corollary feature request: ability to mark each recurring transaction as "fulfilled."

Message 3 of 4
Community Team

Hi @awakencafe ! Just wanted to let you know that Square Online Checkout "Collect a Payment" links now allow you to include up to two custom fields to collect fulfillment information such as shipping address or any other information you may need. Learn more through the Custom fields update.

Message 4 of 4