x
Super Seller Alumni

Feature Request: Editing Orders Already Placed

The title of this thread has been edited from the original by a Community Moderator:

It would be great if we could edit an order after its placed. Many times, a customer will want to add something to their order. To see the disappointment in there face when you tell them they have to place another online order.....they get so mad....this is a revenue enhancer for both square and the sellers ...please consider allowing us to "add something" to an order when a customer requests it.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

truth! or if they want to special order with a name to be engraved....impossible to do

Message 2 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @pieous & @randygrim

Thank you for posting in the Community!

Since this feature isn't available, I am going to tag this as a Feature Request for our Product Team. I appreciate your candor on how this will benefit your business. Your voice helps us continue to evolve to fit seller needs. 

Have a great day! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 7

Can you add to an order after someone has placed the order through your website?

Message 4 of 7
Alumni

Unfortunately editing orders after they're placed is not doable with Square's Online Store, but we're looking into it. 

Stay tuned for updates. I merged you to a thread where other Sellers are asking for the same thing. 

@cgpkmbd

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7
Beta Member

This would be a great help to our store. We have orders come in and if we have already sold out of an item or it died (we sell live plants) we could subtract one item from the order without having to completely refund the order and re-ring up the sale with the items we do have.

Message 6 of 7

This would be a HUGE help to our business. Folks write in and ask us to edit orders, their shipping address, or add a note to their order all the time, and we at the present cannot do so because this feature does not exist. 

Message 7 of 7