x

Feature Request: Loyalty Reward Video

I have the Square Stand with payment screen. I think it would help my business be more consistent and effcient if when they get the claim loyalty reward screen there was an option to press a button like a "What's This?" button and a short 1 minute or less video could play and explain the reward program i have for my store. It could be uploaded in the back end just like the custom images i currently use. If audio is not possible via bluetooth or some other means the button still could be there with a text screen that explains it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@Fud This is a great request! I've moved it to our Feature Request board so we can keep track of how many other sellers would like to see a mini-tutorial for customers.

Do you find that a lot of customers stop to ask you 'What's this?' when they first see the screen? Can you share a bit more about your business too? 

In the meantime this other thread has examples from other sellers who are advertising and educating their customers to their program 'in real life'

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 4

I do get some people who ask what it is but i own a video game store and have renamed my loyalty to Gold Coins. So most people will just look at it with a confused look and hit no thanks if i dont stop them to explain it. Once i do 90+ % will join it. But this takes much of our time and sometimes they are too fast to decline it before i can explain and once i do they want to join so it takes even more time for me to set them their account and coins. This is why i felt the button may save myself and employees time. Im sure our signup rate will drop a small bit if we solely rely on the new button but it would be better there than not. Also maybe something that shows/says free to join.

Another feature i would love to see is.

Customer Clubs - In the backend i create a club like i have 2 clubs the Movie Club and the Gamer Club If these simply had a box i could check and an expiration date (1yr) that would be nice. If they however could auto apply the benefits each club offers in the register on checkout as long as i add them that would be amazing. Like the Gamer Club is buy 2 get 1 free on any video games priced $10 or less so if it had those items in the checkout and customer was enrolled it auto took the lowest priced game to a discount price of $0

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thank you @Fud! I went ahead ahead and shared your post with the Loyalty team. I think they'll also be interested to hear that you're also clarifying to customers that it's free to sign up! 

Thanks also for your second request for clubs/memberships and automatic discounts. Hopefully we'll have a solution for that in future! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 4