x
Beta Member

Feature request: would love the ability to schedule item uploads!

This is a feature request — it would be super helpful to be able to "schedule" items to become Visible at a future date.

For example, we upload up to 20 new items to our online store every day at the same time. Currently, I have to make all these items visible by hand. They're all in different categories, so this process involves me searching my item library for each individual item and changing their status to Visible on our site one by one.

While I'm currently taking advantage of the ability to upload each item's info + photos in advance while keeping them Unavailable on our site, it would be super helpful if I was also able to schedule these items to become visible at a future date. It would save me a lot of time each day, because I'd be able to schedule each item when I add all the other info for them.

I'm wondering if this would be helpful for anyone else, ie. maybe shops that do limited releases or scheduled "drops" for products or product lines. If so, I'm hoping Square can add this to the list of features that would be great to add in the near future. It would be a really powerful tool for those who want to schedule restocks or limited releases in advance, and I know it's a feature that other platforms currently offer. It may even entice people to migrate their shops to Square from elsewhere!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @palomaexchange 

Thank you so much for reaching out more information on how this feature would improve the present and future of your business. This type of candor will help the evolution of our features for sellers

I am sure this would be helpful to some of our other sellers too. I would be happy send this over to our Product Team, so they can get some eyes on this. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or feature requests. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2